• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 06:44:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,338
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 700
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 561
Total: 562

Ron Test

Started by BallAquatics, August 12, 2023, 12:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Hello my friends! I'm sending this to Liz to post for me. Thanks, Liz!...

I can read your posts fine but when I write something it may or may not go through. When you see the short ones it's because I don't want to write a whole lot and have it not go out...I did that a couple times...

Well, where do I start to catch y'all up?...I'll start with the angiogram...

The catheterization located a 99% blockage in the widow-maker coronary...
so mid-afternoon they sent me home with Miss Lucy and 3-4 Rx's to pick up...
and instructions to take it easy...
tough for me to do!!!

I'll see my cardiologist Tuesday and so far I have 13 questions written down to ask him...

Pretty much all I've done is feed the fish, until today when I did a water change on both 75s...no lifting though...hose draining and hose filling straight from the RO reservoir...I've finished The Reckoning by Patterson...

If you're following me on my Facebook page you may have read my post about Lahaina and Maui Hawaii...I'm really saddened deeply over the devastation by the fire...we have reservations to be there Sep 26 for several days...it's our most favorite vacation place that we've been to...and we have so many fond memories from many trips there...I'm so sorry for the people...we sent a little money to the food bank they're really gonna need it...I'm pretty sure we'll be changing our plans...maybe go to Kauai...

Barb, I hope you have a great cruise!...

Liz, I hope you can get some pain relief soon...

Willie, glad you're doing better and hope you have a good visit...

Dennis, i hope you don't hurt yourself any further, and do okay pulling the stitches...

That's about all I can think of right now friends...bye for