• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 02:51:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 49
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 39
Total: 39

Thursday's coffee --->>>>>

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2016, 04:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee is very good....weather, not so much....we'll get rain/snow/sleet/mixed/whatever as the temps rise and fall from near 40deg's, down to low single digits for a brutal cold snap.....oh well, we'll see if it sets some pairs off?

Not much on the agenda today...we'll take it as it comes... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Off to a sluggish start this morning. First cup was good but didn't do the trick. Need more. Lots to do in the fishroom including water changes, moving Plat fry, re-doing a 29 to a different biotype. Hopefully I'll also get Koi wigglers this afternoon/evening.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..pot #2....waking up now....looked outside...blah.... wfwf.....ok, spring, come on.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 07, 2016, 06:18:33 AM
..pot #2....waking up now....looked outside...blah.... wfwf.....ok, spring, come on.... 8)

I'm with you. Come on spring. FYI, when it finally snows here (Philly), sometime late next week, it will be the latest date ever for the first snowfall. mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 07, 2016, 06:33:20 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 07, 2016, 06:18:33 AM

I'm with you. Come on spring. FYI, when it finally snows here (Philly), sometime late next week, it will be the latest date ever for the first snowfall. mim

...forecast for here..is rain/mix....the snow comes in Saturday...3-5"'s...
Jon