• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 01:01:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 585
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 585
Total: 585

Saturday's coffee....

Started by Mugwump, November 28, 2015, 06:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..MMMmmm..and a great cup it is too... |^|

Cold out there this ,morning...brrr....it'll be fish room putz'n and hanging around home today....nothing planned...might even try to finish a book?..

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2....MMMmmm.....time to get myself in gear and get going.... ;D.....it's been another lazy morn'n so far......not that there is anything wrong with that....LOL... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Just pulling in from my Thanksgiving trip. |^| |^| |^| The drive the morning was very uneventful. Fist pot of coffee just finished brewing. After I drink this fist cup I will go check on the fish and then go get Kobe from the kennel. It's good to be home but I had a great time with my lady and her family. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Early for me again this morning. I'll go brew a cup and get back here!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 28, 2015, 08:36:06 AM
Just pulling in from my Thanksgiving trip. |^| |^| |^| The drive the morning was very uneventful. Fist pot of coffee just finished brewing. After I drink this fist cup I will go check on the fish and then go get Kobe from the kennel. It's good to be home but I had a great time with my lady and her family. |^| |^| |^|

..Good to hear that you had a good time, and a safe trip.... w!w   I was beginning to think everybody slept in til noon today..??....LOL
Jon

Mugwump

I'm burning an incense stick this morn'n....out of the cones......hard to find Gonesh around here anymore
Jon

wsantia1

Checked on the fish and it looks like all is well except that my Koi decided to have caviar for Thanksgiving. huh Oh well they'll be well fed for the next spawn. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Ron Sower

Good ol' Kuerig! I don't have to be a genius to fix a cup the way I like it on any given day!  ;) Some days black, some times with caramel sauce and French Vanilla cream!  This morning it's loaded!!  |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 28, 2015, 08:57:41 AM
Checked on the fish and it looks like all is well except that my Koi decided to have caviar for Thanksgiving. huh Oh well they'll be well fed for the next spawn. |^| |^| |^|

You keep your koi inside in a tank or out in a pond?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

lol. These are Koi Angelfish and I keep them in a tank, inside. lol mim mim mim
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 28, 2015, 09:02:40 AM

...forgive him, he hasn't had enough coffee....LOL...besides, it's just Kuerig....not the real stuff  ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 28, 2015, 09:08:18 AM

...forgive him, he hasn't had enough coffee....LOL...besides, it's just Kuerig....not the real stuff  ;D

What's wrong with me this morning?  :-\  Still too early for me to even try to be thinking!!!  huh  I forgot where I was I guess. In my mind I was seeing Koi carp slurping up eggs everywhere!vb ???

So how you been doing ol' boy? You still liking the east coast?  We've been having some clear days with cold mornings and cool crisp afternoons here and they remind me so much of this time of year in VA. When we were back there for my Mom's funeral several weeks ago I believe Miss Lucy thought she was going to have to come back here to Seattle without me!  I do miss my home town.  But she's worth it!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

What are you talking about, Mugs?!>!>! We have some of those K-Cups that will stand your hair on end. I prefer the milder breakfast roasts like you do though.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 28, 2015, 09:12:32 AM

What are you talking about, Mugs?!>!>! We have some of those K-Cups that will stand your hair on end. I prefer the milder breakfast roasts like you do though.

What's a breakfast roast?.....LOL.....We use Maxwell House here...
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 28, 2015, 09:15:36 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on November 28, 2015, 09:12:32 AM

THAT's a breakfast roast. Mild and tasty with or without cream.   Now Italians might think a little differently. Right Graphic?

What's a breakfast roast?.....LOL.....We use Maxwell House here...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron