• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 07:15:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 633
Total: 633

Saturday's coffee.....

Started by Mugwump, April 04, 2015, 06:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..is excellent ...now to wake up.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I was up early today. Cold front coming through but it's only going to drop daytime temps into the mid 50s so I think Spring has definitely arrived. ;D

Winds are gusting to the mid 30 mph so that may an issue. ??? Now to finish off that pot of coffee and see what's going on downstairs with the fishtanks. 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 04, 2015, 06:46:59 AM
I was up early today. Cold front coming through but it's only going to drop daytime temps into the mid 50s so I think Spring has definitely arrived. ;D

Winds are gusting to the mid 30 mph so that may an issue. ??? Now to finish off that pot of coffee and see what's going on downstairs with the fishtanks. 8)

Haven't even checked the weather, nor got dressed yet.....but soon....maybe the 2nd pot will help.....?? 
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...ok. I'm awake..I think.. ???....Just fed the fish, yada yada....seems one of the little green marbles had jumped his tank last night??.....but it's ok, I found him in the adjoining tank happily eating with the Pinoy leopard pair.....HUH?......another Marco Polo angel????

Pot #2 done, so now it's time to relax and start the morn'n routine.....Hope everyone is well this morning, and beginning a wonderful day.. ;D

Jon

wsantia1

I'm glad to hear the green marble jumped into an adjoining tank. ;D  Would hate to see you lose one of them.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 04, 2015, 08:11:29 AM
I'm glad to hear the green marble jumped into an adjoining tank. ;D  Would hate to see you lose one of them.

Odd thing is...what spooked him???....nothing in there but his brothers ans sisters... ???
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 04, 2015, 08:23:28 AM
Maybe a big brother.

Who knows?....but I'll be watching them close for a few days, for sure....LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

This morning is "remove the pellet stove morning". I have a buyer for it coming at 1:30. Now I gotta figure it out!!!! :-\
Removing it from the corner of the den gives us room for another tank and stand I have sitting on the deck. It's the 65 gallon I bought several weeks ago. I'll have to strip and re-stain the stand and canopy first, though. It's all a process.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 04, 2015, 10:24:35 AM
This morning is "remove the pellet stove morning". I have a buyer for it coming at 1:30. Now I gotta figure it out!!!! :-\
Removing it from the corner of the den gives us room for another tank and stand I have sitting on the deck. It's the 65 gallon I bought several weeks ago. I'll have to strip and re-stain the stand and canopy first, though. It's all a process.

he he.....but it's one more tank.... ;D     
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 04, 2015, 11:35:58 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 04, 2015, 10:24:35 AM

"he he" is right.  Pellet stove gone now! Now we'll figger how we'e going to remove the hearth and fix up the flooring in that corner.

he he.....but it's one more tank.... ;D   
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron