• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 04:34:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 165
Total: 165

Saturday warming....

Started by Mugwump, April 05, 2014, 06:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....trend for the next week...need more coffee, I have to be alert, and in full stat/numbers mode ;D...draft begins in a few hours... ;D  It'll be good to see the guys again ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...the sun is out, it's clear and bright.....now it just needs to warm up a bit  ;D.....60's would be perfect ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

It's amazing how fast the snow has dissappeared aroud here!  Even the huge piles dumped in parking lots have been reduced to amounts small enough to push aound and have gone in 24 hours. However they've been hit with another snowstorm about 100 miles north of us. Glad it stayed there.

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

..off to the draft....starting early so one of the fella's can get back to Kentucky before the Wisc/Kentucky game tonight.... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

b125killer

It was a good day, I finally got the Christmas decorations down from outside. I just don't like doing it when it cold and I have to dig through a foot of snow. I also stopped the small leaks in my water filters. Then did water changes.
Scott