• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 10:26:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 608
Total: 608

Saturday's first coffee===>

Started by Mugwump, January 14, 2017, 05:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's very good...MMMmmm.....mid 20's to about 30 deg's for us today.....cloudy.

..few errands and some putz'n ...likely get some fish room things done too...did I mention that the coffee is really, really good..?....well it is.... |^|

..didn't use the Appleby's gift card the other day, so perhaps we'll get out to lunch later.... huh

..off for more of this delicious coffee now  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great this morning. No mishaps while making this morning either. The weather will be dicey here. Forecast call for snow to the north and rain to the south so we are considered a wintry mix. huh

I've got to move some furniture around to give this house a more spacious feel. A couple of potential buyers felt it was a little bit too small but since my furniture is on the big side it makes things look cramped.

The house is 1600 square feet (not including the basement (fishroom) of course ). It is in no means large but there is plenty of room in here.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 14, 2017, 06:48:26 AM
I've got to move some furniture around to give this house a more spacious feel. A couple of potential buyers felt it was a little bit too small but since my furniture is on the big side it makes things look cramped.
The house is 1600 square feet ....

...1600 ft is a nice size place....but you can move a few things to storage and make the place look huge... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 14, 2017, 07:03:53 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on January 14, 2017, 06:48:26 AM
The house is 1600 square feet ....

...1600 ft is a nice size place....but you can move a few things to storage and make the place look huge... huh

You got that right. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

BallAquatics

Slow start this morning.  Working on second pot, but need to get motivated to work on a new website project.  First meeting with client tomorrow afternoon.

If time permits, I'm hoping to get some fish set-up for spawning.  Been conditioning with BBS and white worms for about a week...  they should be ready to go.   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 14, 2017, 08:30:37 AM
Slow start this morning.  Working on second pot, but need to get motivated to work on a new website project.  First meeting with client tomorrow afternoon.

If time permits, I'm hoping to get some fish set-up for spawning.  Been conditioning with BBS and white worms for about a week...  they should be ready to go.   |^|

Dennis

...drag'n here too....gotta grab some cereal, then we'll head out to get more food for Sassy..... wfwf...she eats like a pig !  ..just still growing..
Jon

Ron Sower

...coffee gooooood this morning...

About 52 here now...going to 70 with rain....then tomorrow in the 50s with rain....several species are starting to bloom in the desert and around the homes now...

...on my list today...paint ceiling and wall in Lucy's shed, and watch Seahawks beat Falcons....maybe frame the outside of the shed window...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...ceiling and walls done in the shed...drying now to see if needs touch up spots or second coat...

...lunching on leftover pizza from last night....and a beer.... mim mim |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron