• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 06:03:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 59
Total: 59

Saturday morn'n coffee..

Started by Mugwump, July 02, 2016, 06:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....and it's very, very good.....better than the sleep that I got last night....blah..

...a bunch of errands this morn'n, then some putz'n around here....I got the cushion back on the deck swing again, no rain in sight.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great Coffee this morning. It's going to be a beautiful day here. Temps going up to 85 with a very low dew point. My kind of weather. I'll get out in it after I finish my WCs. London broil on the grill later today. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2 half gone..... ;D....the world is looking better now...

..gotta get the fish fed, then run over and feed Kasey's fry while she's gone back home for a vacation with family...she has some fantastic Bettas...she breeds and imports... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 02, 2016, 07:20:57 AM

..gotta get the fish fed, then run over and feed Kasey's fry while she's gone back home for a vacation with family...she has some fantastic Bettas...she breeds and imports... |^|

Does she have any Plakats?
Willie

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 02, 2016, 07:28:07 AM

Quote from: Mugwump on July 02, 2016, 08:05:29 AM
I will ask her

Yes....A few imported marbles and a ton of juvenile giants
Jon

Ron Sower

Good coffee today!
Cloudy and 61 right now.
Going to fastpitch game to see gdaughter play. This may be the only club game local this year. They travel a lot.

Fellow that was coming Tuesday to pressure wash the deck and paint it called and said he couldn't come til wednesday, so Miss Lucy and I went to Home Depot, rented a pressure washer, and I cleaned that sucker good! Right down to bare wood in some places!  Next sunny day (ha) I'll get the paint and roll that sucker myself.

Lucy started packing stuff in boxes while I was cleaning. THE LIST is getting whittled away!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 02, 2016, 08:18:47 AM

I will ask her

Nice. I want to contact her when she gets back from vacation. Please pm me the details o how to do that. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 02, 2016, 10:24:41 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on July 02, 2016, 08:18:47 AM

I will ask her

Nice. I want to contact her when she gets back from vacation. Please pm me the details o how to do that. |^| |^| |^|

I've asked her to pop in here too....we'll see, hopefully she'll join us..  |^|
Jon