• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 01:03:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 672
Total: 673

Friday's coffee ==>>>

Started by Mugwump, June 03, 2016, 05:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and a very good cup it is too....MMMmmmm...a warmer day today...but sunny.....tomorrow the rain storms come back in....

...fish room putz'n this morn'n....no roof climbing today... ;D....

...looked out back while getting a refill, the yard looks good, the mower sure cuts nice.... ;D...and so much quicker too... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  Back up to the mid 80's here today, but rain with cooler temps forecast for the weekend.  I'd like enough rain to top-off the collection system, but not get the grass growing too fast.....  it's slowed considerably in the last week.   ;D

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 03, 2016, 06:05:21 AM
Morning Jon.  Back up to the mid 80's here today, but rain with cooler temps forecast for the weekend.  I'd like enough rain to top-off the collection system, but not get the grass growing too fast.....  it's slowed considerably in the last week.   ;D

Dennis

...gotta admit tho, as much as I don't want the grass to grow too quickly....this warm rainy stuff sure is bringing in the strawberries and soon the raspberries... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ...garden's doing good too.... |^|,,,can't wait for the fresh tomatoes.....MMmmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Coffee is great this Friday morning. It's going to be on and off showers here today. I just got me and the dog soaked when we went to the part despite the threatening skies.  huh huh huh

Oh well we are both dry now and I probably will have to take him out again in a few so he can finish his business.

WC's on tap today. I also need the squeeze some sponges and change some filter media in a few of the power filter. The problem is that I feel like jumping back in the bed right now. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 03, 2016, 07:31:32 AM
Good morning. Coffee is great this Friday morning. It's going to be on and off showers here today. I just got me and the dog soaked when we went to the part despite the threatening skies.  huh huh huh

Oh well we are both dry now and I probably will have to take him out again in a few so he can finish his business.

WC's on tap today. I also need the squeeze some sponges and change some filter media in a few of the power filter. The problem is that I feel like jumping back in the bed right now. huh

I know, I wanted to roll over and sleep in too....but.........things to do... huh
Jon

Mugwump

Well pot #2 here....and off to do some errands and to feed Kasey's fish.....
Jon