• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:18:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 622
Total: 623

Wednesday's coffee....>

Started by Mugwump, June 01, 2016, 05:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....the coffee's terrific....weather..not so much so..while already warm this morn'n, it'll be even hotter, and rainy, most the day....fact is that the storms will start up again in about an hour..... huh

...lots of putz'n this morn'n....then relaxing this afternoon....the new antenna should arrive this in the mail...too nasty out for a roof climb, but I'll be able to assemble it somewhat and get the inside hook ups all done....last night was our last DTV, it's gone now.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....Pot #2......wake up sleepy heads !!!!!..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee was very good indeed. I know you are not referring to me as a sleepy head. I've been up since 5:30 (4:30 CDT) and out of the house for the past two hours. Just getting back in. lol

It is going up into the high 80s but the dew point is only 48 so it will be a great day. Yesterday it made it to 92 but you would never know it because the humidity level was so low. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

Let's keep up the great weather trend. mim mim mim mim mim

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Naw....I knew that you'd be up...LOL  Kobe needs his walk. ;D   

..You sure are getting your heat early this year, aren't you ?...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 01, 2016, 07:49:47 AM

Actually it just seems early since we did not have a Spring. It's only about 6 degrees above normal.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 01, 2016, 07:57:33 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 01, 2016, 07:49:47 AM

Actually it just seems early since we did not have a Spring. It's only about 6 degrees above normal.

..true....

..the upper 80's-90 deg's gets old fast here, when combined with the high humidity and dew pts....but they're calling for a few days of 70's which we can live with...LOL....
Jon