• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 07:12:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 593
Total: 594

Monday's fine coffee..

Started by Mugwump, May 30, 2016, 05:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee is very good....MMMmmm....the heat returns today..upper 80's (90?)....and, of course, the rain...LOL

...putz'n day.......I'll put the flag up here in a bit....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...pot #2.....rise and shine folks !!!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

2nd pot here as well.  Updated a laptop with Ubuntu 15.10 to the latest LTS version 16.04.....  so far so good.  Off to pick up my mother in law for a trip to see Terri then back to the grind later.

Happy Memorial Day folks!!!

Dennis

wsantia1

Took my time getting going this morning. Coffee was great and after an all night rain (T.S. Bonnie) the sun is trying to make an appearance. mim mim mim

Still trying to decide what to do today. I have to go to Kohl's to spend my 30 Kohl's bucks (today is the last day) and there is a resident's BBQ at the clubhouse. :-[

While I like most of my neighbors there is a couple I don't see eye to eye with. I can BBQ here without the hassle of dealing with phony people. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 30, 2016, 09:32:23 AM
Took my time getting going this morning. Coffee was great and after an all night rain (T.S. Bonnie) the sun is trying to make an appearance. mim mim mim

Still trying to decide what to do today. I have to go to Kohl's to spend my 30 Kohl's bucks (today is the last day) and there is a resident's BBQ at the clubhouse. :-[

While I like most of my neighbors there is a couple I don't see eye to eye with. I can BBQ here without the hassle of dealing with phony people. huh

....the 'glad handers' are everywhere.....but thankfully they haven't bred often.... w!w
Jon

GeorgeG

Spent my morning at the National Cemetery and listened to a few folks speak; walked around and visited some friends that passed away and came home.

ilroost

Didn't do a thing today. Had a cookout last night and a couple of buddies from high school came by. It had been 20+ years since I seen them. UMMM... I drank to much. Got the worst headache today

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on May 30, 2016, 07:12:14 PM
Didn't do a thing today. Had a cookout last night and a couple of buddies from high school came by. It had been 20+ years since I seen them. UMMM... I drank to much. Got the worst headache today

LOL....naw...really??.... w!w |^| w!w
Jon