• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 08:38:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 619
Total: 619

Sunday after the Monsoon

Started by Mugwump, May 29, 2016, 06:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....coffee is very good.....we had a wicked storm pass through last night.....winds, rains, thunder and lightening.....the whole shebang....they're calling for around 80 today and no rain......sure, I believe that....LOL....

...just the usual Sunday putz'n here.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is really good this morning. Got off to a slow start due to allergies kicking in last night. Must has reacted to a couple of weeds I pulled from the flower bed yesterday evening. huh

Made some Spam & Eggs for breakfast. I felt like my body could use some extra salt. lol It was very good too. Just like I remembered it. mim mim mim

With all that I still managed to get a 2+ mile walk in, although at a slower pace than usual. Time now for another cup of Joe and then I'll hop into the shower.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 29, 2016, 08:27:09 AM
Coffee is really good this morning. Got off to a slow start due to allergies kicking in last night. Must has reacted to a couple of weeds I pulled from the flower bed yesterday evening. huh

Made some Spam & Eggs for breakfast. I felt like my body could use some extra salt. lol It was very good too. Just like I remembered it. mim mim mim

With all that I still managed to get a 2+ mile walk in, although at a slower pace than usual. Time now for another cup of Joe and then I'll hop into the shower.

.....that got my attention....I like Spam too....MMMmmm.....Spam sandwiches with horseradish.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 29, 2016, 08:57:58 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on May 29, 2016, 08:27:09 AM

.....that got my attention....I like Spam too....MMMmmm.....Spam sandwiches with horseradish.... |^|

I have to try it with horseradish. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

WOW, the extra sleep must have done me good.  I'm getting tons of stuff done today.

New website for one of my church clients.....

springfieldgraceumc.com

I'm thinking of adding a service where I supply non-profits with a website, complete with domain name and hosting for $30 a month...  billed like a phone bill.  I'll take care of all the backups and updates and even throw in 2 hours of site modifications per month.

As I am quickly approaching retirement age, I'm looking to move my work to mostly website work that I can do from home without visiting clients.

Dennis