• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 12:34:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 703
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 704
Total: 704

Friday.......coffee....

Started by Mugwump, May 27, 2016, 06:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's just wonderful.....MMMmm....supposed to be cooler today 79-80deg's...but more stores in about an hour, or so....I guess it'll rain on/off all weekend.... huh

..fish room putz'n and then just take'n the day as it comes....

We might get our new antenna today?....It's a small inexpensive unit that even has a rotor...

We're dropping DirectTV and just going to use our ROKU unit with Netflix and Hulu......satellite, and cable, costs are just too dang expensive, and they keep raising the rates....for what?....We have better things to throw $$$'s at than something we don't use that much.... wfwf

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot # 2......HMMmm....getting dark out there.... 8)....and I can hear the sounds of the hammers as they're trying to finish the Ark across the street.....soon, very soon..... w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee was especially great this morning. Temps are going up to 90 here today. It seems like we went from Winter right into Summer. Well we had a week of Spring last week though.

Got to get some bug spay for my roses. The flowers are beautiful but on close inspection I see the leaves are being chowed upon pretty good. Sounds like a trip to Wally World.

Water changes on tap and then maybe burgers on the grill later? I have to track down some orange cream cycles. It seems that I bought them out over the last couple of weeks. huh

Almost forgot. I did my 3 mile walk around the park with Kobe this morning. We started at 6:15 am. I didn't want to wait because of the expected heat today. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..we're on pot #2 now......gotta run an errand, or two, before the storm moves in....it looks to be about an hour out from here... huh

Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on May 27, 2016, 06:45:11 AM
...coffee's just wonderful.....MMMmm....supposed to be cooler today 79-80deg's...but more stores in about an hour, or so....I guess it'll rain on/off all weekend.... huh

..fish room putz'n and then just take'n the day as it comes....

We might get our new antenna today?....It's a small inexpensive unit that even has a rotor...

We're dropping DirectTV and just going to use our ROKU unit with Netflix and Hulu......satellite, and cable, costs are just too dang expensive, and they keep raising the rates....for what?....We have better things to throw $$$'s at than something we don't use that much.... wfwf

Keep us posted on how this works out.....  I'd like to dump the cable company too!

Dennis

Mugwump

...will do...it's supposed to have a range of 125/150 miles....and can be mounted to a satellite dish arm too....we'll see..... |^|
Jon