• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 04:14:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 798
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 753
Total: 753

Quick dinner....

Started by Mugwump, February 26, 2016, 05:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...some kinda turkey/dressing thingy....it'll do.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Fried chicken, mac & cheese and potato salad. All store bought but very good. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Left over coq au vin.  It is exquisite.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 26, 2016, 06:38:56 PM
Left over coq au vin.  It is exquisite.

'Big Mac's' are exquisite....coq au vin is just some fancy French chicken... =;-)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's a waste of my time to discuss food with someone who is happy with Big Macs and potato chip sandwiches.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 26, 2016, 07:33:07 PM
It's a waste of my time to discuss food with someone who is happy with Big Macs and potato chip sandwiches.

...LOL...I like the fancy stuff too....it's just that I'm not chained to it like some folks that I know....ahem huh....I've had some of the so called 'Gourmet' stuff that made me sick....blah.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'm not chained to it either.  But I know what's good from what's crap.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 26, 2016, 07:50:52 PM
I'm not chained to it either.  But I know what's good from what's crap.

...are you picking on my potato chip sandwiches ?.......
Jon

LizStreithorst

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 26, 2016, 07:33:07 PM

;D ;D ;D

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 26, 2016, 08:09:16 PM
yep :P

..I think I'll have a couple for lunch today.....'Jay's' potato chips are best for making them.....and the cheapest catsup you can find....but I do prefer 'Brook's' or 'Hunts'..... |^|...did you know that adding xtra salt really adds to the flavor?.....or crushed red pepper?....

..an occasional potato chip sandwich make with honey mustard can be a terrific, if you get just the right amount applied to them.. ;D...pickle relish too, is good... |^|....but be careful...you don't want to override  the chip flavor....

ya know, perhaps I should open a vendor stand someplace and spread this treat throughout the country...heck, throughout the world..??
I'll need a catchy name....'Jon's homemade hand crushed potato chip sandwiches'...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Rjb3

You could use three slices of bread and call it a "Big-Mug".

BallAquatics

Quote from: Rjb3 on February 27, 2016, 07:01:27 AM
You could use three slices of bread and call it a "Big-Mug".

As if he needs any encouragement Bob.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

..ya know you folks would really groan if I told you about what we (my brother and I) call a 'Pinkie Smallwood'....One of his friends, 'Pinkie', would take the leftover hamburger grease in the skillet and fry a couple pieces of bread in it....kinda like , French toast style....then make a sandwich with pickle relish, a bit of salt and pepper......they are fantastic !!!...they taste even better than the original burgers that were cooked too....yum yum.....
MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm    ;D |^| ;D

Jon