• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 12:11:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,351
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 765
Total: 765

Clocks ahead coffee morn'n

Started by Mugwump, March 13, 2016, 07:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's great...MMmmm really good this morn'n... ;D

..rainy and 48deg's...which seems to be our high for today....the rain will be with us for the rest of the week.... wfwf

..clocks are all set ahead now... |^|...we forgot last night.. ???

..water changes and putz'n today....just taking it as it happens... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. Cloudy but still in the 50s right now. Rain expected later this afternoon. Need to clean up a few glass lids and move some fish around. Need to open up another 55 for fry and I also need to step the Koi fry up into larger quarters. :-\
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Sun's out today.  High will be 79.  The rye grass is coming on in a big way.  The horse isn't able to keep up with mowing the front yard.  I'll let it dry out some and mow it for her,
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...it seems a trip to WallyWorld is in order......a couple things then get out fast...LOL...they have the good canned cat food at the cheapest price around...plus the Advil, and generic Benadryl...

...still very dank out, gloomy and dreary....blah.....movie and pop corn day?.....meat loaf later ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...long day here...time to ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... |^|
Jon