• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 05:02:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 737
Total: 737

Sat. ?.......need coffee

Started by Mugwump, March 12, 2016, 05:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee is awfully good....MMmm...

..32deg's out headed for low 60's and rain starting later on...

..putz'n early, then a g'son's b-day party in late morn'n.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Yep, just started pot #2, very tasty this morning.  Trying to get motivated enough to drive over to Columbus to see Stephan.  He's in town for the clubs 2016 Convention.....

Convention Schedule:

9am Registration Opens with Swap Meet Setup

10am-12pm Swap Meet Starts and Vendor Room Opens
12pm-1pm Lunch

1pm Speaker Rob McLure

2:30pm Speaker Rich Pierce

4pm Speaker Stephan Tanner

7pm Banquet

8pm Speaker Spencer Jack

http://www.columbusfishclub.org/cafe-2016-convention/

Dennis

Mugwump

..very nice.....good speakers too.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee this morning. On second cup of pot #1. It's 40 and sunny right now. Going up into the 60s with sunshine most of the day. Allergies have already hit me this season but I am feeling better today. As long as it's not windy I'm ok.

WCs and putzing on tap. Will start filling up that 150 incrementally (hopefully no leaks) today. I have a new canister filter to try on it. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 12, 2016, 06:25:07 AM
Great coffee this morning. On second cup of pot #1. It's 40 and sunny right now. Going up into the 60s with sunshine most of the day. Allergies have already hit me this season but I am feeling better today. As long as it's not windy I'm ok.

WCs and putzing on tap. Will start filling up that 150 incrementally (hopefully no leaks) today. I have a new canister filter to try on it. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

..did you get one of those Sun Sun's?.....or something else?..
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 12, 2016, 06:41:13 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on March 12, 2016, 06:25:07 AM

..did you get one of those Sun Sun's?.....or something else?..

No I got a Plen Plax Cascade 1200. Probably a piece of crap but the price was right for now. The Sun Sun is good but I couldn't think of the name when I ordered this. huh

Anyhow this is supposed to be a pretty powerful filter but some reviews said it may be noisy. Since I got it from through Amazon I can return it if I don't like it. mim mim mim
Willie

Ron Sower

Yesterday started out with a beautiful sunny morning and by noon it was raining and still is this morning. I'll be happy when July 5th arrives here...It's unofficially considered our first day of summer in these parts!!!

I'm co-listing a 4-plex apartment building today with a friend agent.  It's my client from the past who bought it through us and I don't want to spend my time working outside of our community any more. So after I got the call from him I called my agent friend who has worked with me on several projects through the years. Once I get it uploaded to the MLS this morning, she will handle the rest and I'm going to take a small part of the commission.

Tonight we have our community wine & cheese auction for the community club. Lotsa good stuff there. I missed it last year, but plan to make it tonight. It brought in over $2000 last year and we have more and better items this year. Lucy, the president, has a good chairperson for this!

Oh....and I'll put some time in on the course work today. Maybe I can get it finished.

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...we're back from the B-day party.............it was at 'Chuck E Cheese's'.....a fun place for kids....but LOUD too...
Jon

Ron Sower

Great place for all us older kids to have fun too...!!  |^| ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

I used to go to Chuck E Cheese all the time. I had more fun than my granddaughter did. We go to Dave & Busters now but my great granddaughter is 2.5 years old so Chuck E Cheese is back in play again. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie