• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 06:53:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 159
Total: 159

Igor's new toys

Started by Mugwump, November 25, 2015, 07:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..we have these little cat toys which are perforated plastic balls with the bells inside....tossed a couple in for Igor the other day.....now he picks them up with his beak and shakes his head real hard to ring them when he wants us......ahem....room service???...er cage service ???.....

....he fits.....he's a keeper.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

And here I was thinking Billy the dog was spoiled.....  he won't eat plain potato chips without dip.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 25, 2015, 07:08:37 PM
And here I was thinking Billy the dog was spoiled.....  he won't eat plain potato chips without dip.

Dennis

LOL....sounds like Billy could fit in here too......he's nuts.....LOLOLOL....gotta love animals...all so different if we just listen and observe them..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson