• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 09:21:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 768
Total: 768

Home from NADA

Started by LizStreithorst, June 23, 2014, 12:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I got home from NADA an hour and a half ago.  God knows I had a blast and never wanted it to end but being home is glorious.  The horses and puppies are fine.   Even the non-barkers made happy sounds when I arrived.  I've already fed all the fish and done a WC on Ed's kids.  The hose from the air pump in the fish room blew off (!) but it must have just happened because none of the fish in the fish room were the least bit stressed.  After I've chilled a bit I'll give their tanks a wipe down and a 50% WC.  I'll give them another 50% tomorrow and they'll forget that they've been neglected for several days.

I am such a happy camper.  Just 3 days at a NADA show will have me floating on air for months. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...good to here you arrived back safely, and all is well  ;D.....rest up a bit.....driving long distances can sneak up on you.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Glad to hear all of your critters are fine and that the puppies were so happy to see you.

Your last sentence is proof of having had a splendid time.  ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Glad you had a safe trip and a great time. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ilroost

It's always fun to go to the conventions, but theres no place like home!! Glad you had fun and got back home safely

b125killer

Scott

JR

Glad you made it home safe and had a great time
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Ron Sower

It's great you had a good trip. I hope it takes a few days before you get back to normal!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron