• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 01:18:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 755
Total: 755

Another Hump Day

Started by wsantia1, June 14, 2023, 06:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Yesterday was a busy day for me starting with a doctors appointment and then picking up meds and food for Kobe while I was in that area which is 40 miles away from me to the north.

When I moved to central Delaware I decided to keep my doctors and veterinarian up north because I was comfortable with them and they are good.

Today is supposed to be another busy day in the fishroom but as I type this I can hear Kobe wheezing in the background. I know I probably won't get much done in the FR because of his condition but I'll start my day off down there.

Wishing you all a great day.   
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good morning, Willie. 

Today I will get over yesterday's funk.  I need to go to Lowes in Laurel to pick up some shipping supplies, and stop at the liquor store on the way back home in search of 12 X 12 X 12 boxes for shipping next week.  I'll get dressed soon and get that out of the way early.

I've got the bed sheets in the wash.  I'll hang them out when I get home and then get to work on the house.  When it gets as chaotic as it has become, I have a hard time even thinking!  Messy house, messy mind huh

I guess my $1000 guy is now my new fish sugar daddy.  He wants to buy me a group of young Electric Blue rams so I can grow them out, breed them, and then send him babies back.  I will be eternally grateful that the fates blessed me with this man.

The dogs, cat, Charlotte and Chicken Chicken are all well and happy.  Chicken Chicken has become terribly brazen.  I had 2 'maters finishing ripening on the windowsill.  This morning they were on the floor half eaten.  Sorry, Chicken Chicken.  No way you can point your chicken finger at the dogs.  Unless their tastes have changed they're not fond of fresh 'maters.  Besides, if it were the dogs, they wouldn't have left peck marks all over them.

Guess I better scoot now.  Willie, I hope that Kobi gets to feeling better.  Barb, how's your arm and how are the pussy cats doing?
Always move forward. Never look back.