• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 12:51:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 783
Total: 783

Frisky Discus

Started by PaulineMi, July 16, 2014, 06:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Mirrors, a trio.... :o  Maybe Barb infuses pheromones in those cones?

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

Good for you, Pauline! 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

uh oh.....more tanks....he he  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 16, 2014, 06:48:48 PM
Mirrors, a trio.... :o  Maybe Barb infuses pheromones in those cones?

Yep, I sure do!! ;D ;D

Mugwump

Ah, from the garden big cones....LOL....OK....fine ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Nice pics, good luck with them.
Scott

wsantia1

I don't know anything about discus but to my eye that albino is one fine looking fish. ;D Great pictures as usual.  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Thanks everyone.  :)

Willie, the albino is pure white and the boss of the tank.  When I opened the box he arrived in and lifted the bag out I remember saying "Wow" out loud.  I wish that rotten little snail, or whatever that is, wasn't on the glass in the last picture.

Barb, your trade secret is out.   ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

LizStreithorst

The Albino is a male?  I would have guessed female and that the male was the spotted fish.

I wondered about the black spot on the Albino.  It wasn't there in the other pic.  I thought that it was a piece of crap.  It was a snail!
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

I only know for sure that the Tiger Turq is a female. The spotted and white ones..??? I'm assuming male as no ovipositor was evident.