• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 06:23:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 47
Total: 48

Platinum x Blue Marble Veil Spawn

Started by wsantia1, March 08, 2017, 05:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

I am not intentionally breeding but these two got together for a huge spawn of golden eggs. If they raise I will let them keep em and Y will grow out some bbs for them. |^| |^| |^|

The female I bred from some Blue Marbles Jon sent me. She is a pearlscale. The male Plat is from Liz's female that I bred to my retired male.

I normally would be very excited about these but I am planning to move soon. I will keep them as a pair and try again with them later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 08, 2017, 05:34:47 PM
I am not intentionally breeding but these two got together for a huge spawn of golden eggs. If they raise I will let them keep em and Y will grow out some bbs for them. |^| |^| |^|

The female I bred from some Blue Marbles Jon sent me. She is a pearlscale. The male Plat is from Liz's female that I bred to my retired male.

I normally would be very excited about these but I am planning to move soon. I will keep them as a pair and try again with them later.

I'll bet those fry will be gorgeous..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Good luck with them Willie.   ;)

Dennis

wsantia1

Thanks Jon & Dennis. I always wanted to try this spawn. The genetics results are attached.
Willie

wsantia1

Only half of the eggs remain this morning. huh No whities though. :-\
Willie

Ron Sower

Hang in there...some might make it and you won't need so much room to raise them! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

These two are nursing 13 wigglers. lol Letting them practice for now.
Willie

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 12, 2017, 05:36:02 PM
aw...suck em out and raise them.... |^|

They are doing a good job with them. I want them to get some practice. Next time. mim mim mim
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 12, 2017, 05:38:50 PM

They are doing a good job with them. I want them to get some practice. Next time. mim mim mim

..aw shucks...... w!w
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 12, 2017, 05:50:01 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on March 12, 2017, 05:38:50 PM

..aw shucks...... w!w

With everything I have going on, it's just too much work for 13. Once I get setup again it will bee so much smoother.

I also have a paraiba x pinoy pair that came from a batch you sent me last spring that I am real excited about.
Willie