• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 07:31:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 686
Total: 686

Friday's coffee....MMMmmmmm

Started by Mugwump, August 14, 2015, 05:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....coffee's good this morn'n..... 8)   hotter weather and storms on the way now...the nasty jungle type junk....

We'll run a few errands and check out the garage sales...then come back to the cool house and putz.... 8)   
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Yard work and mowing around here.....

Dennis

wsantia1

Great day in store here. I think the weather from the midwest is headed in this direction tho. Coffee is excellent so I think I will have more. just made an order from Foster & Smith. They were having a sale plus they sent me a coupon for 15% off. Good deals to be had.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 14, 2015, 07:23:20 AM
Great day in store here. I think the weather from the midwest is headed in this direction tho. Coffee is excellent so I think I will have more. just made an order from Foster & Smith. They were having a sale plus they sent me a coupon for 15% off. Good deals to be had.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What ya getting?......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 14, 2015, 08:28:31 AM

What ya getting?......

I bought 3 Aqueon 24 inch tops for my 55s, a EZE duo 55 stand and an Aquaclear 110. I'll set up two more 55s when the stuff gets in. After their discount and my coupon I ended up paying $129 for everything with free shipping. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 14, 2015, 08:35:31 AM

What ya getting?......

I bought 3 Aqueon 24 inch tops for my 55s, a EZE duo 55 stand and an Aquaclear 110. I'll set up two more 55s when the stuff gets in. After their discount and my coupon I ended up paying $129 for everything with free shipping. ;D ;D ;D

The stand come assembled??....welded frame??....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 14, 2015, 08:38:13 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on August 14, 2015, 08:35:31 AM

What ya getting?......

The stand come assembled??....welded frame??....

These are the Titan EZE Metal Double stands. They are tubular steel and are put together without tools. I have several in use now and they are very sturdy. They make them for up to 75 gallons tanks. I think you need to use 2 tanks because if you use one tank it will be top heavy. They have worked great for me over the last couple of years and I moved 3 times with them lol. Look at the top 3 rows of pictures.

https://www.google.com/search?q=titan+eze+metal+double+stands&espv=2&biw=1093&bih=545&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CEEQsARqFQoTCMjplLPbqMcCFQOCPgod3YsAzQ
Willie

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

dew pt 75 degs and rising......................................blah
Jon