• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 05:37:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 767
Total: 767

Good Day Everybody

Started by JR, August 18, 2014, 06:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

A new day a new week. Came home from the hospital yesterday. Lets see what is in store for me next. Hope everybody has a great day.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on August 18, 2014, 06:34:29 AM
A new day a new week. Came home from the hospital yesterday. Lets see what is in store for me next. Hope everybody has a great day.

Hey hey....good to see ta JR....surgery on the leg??  Here's wishes for a speedy recovery going forward.. ;D ....'get 'er done, bro'.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

I got real sick fever of 103. My aid had the meat wagon come and get me. I was septic. That is no fun. The doctors said they will remove the leg brace in two weeks and put some plates in my leg. My leg has just been a pain in the rear end. I will be very happy to get this leg brace off.

Mugwump

Ouch !..that sucks...two weeks will fly by....then the plates and rehab....that'll keep you busy ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Sorry to hear this.  Wishes for your recovery to come real soon.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Sorry to hear of your setback.  Hope you get better real soon. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

JR, I hope you can recover from the setback in swift time. It sucks to be laid up that way, man! Hope you have plenty of movies to watch or books to read.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Septicemia is some scary shit.  Did they identify the bacteria?  When my husband had it he thought the television was sending him messages :o  At least you are back home and on the mend again.  PLease get well soon and stay well.
Always move forward. Never look back.

JR

Thank you all. Liz they know what it was but I can't spell it. Man who ever would have thought a broken leg could cause all this.