• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 09:38:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 758
Total: 758

Thursday greeting

Started by Barb, April 09, 2020, 07:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Mornin' folks!  I had planned to work out in my garden all day.  But now I find out it is to be 85 and stormy, sounds like more thunder and lightening coming.  But tomorrow will be 65 and sunny.  Looks like tomorrow will be better.  Indoor work today then. I want to make a couple masks on my sewing machine. And a ton of other work of course. What do you all have planned for the day?
Barb :)

Barb

LizStreithorst

That's adorable, Barb

This morning, before I even had coffee or dressed I put my 23 younger chicks in a small galvanized garbage can and moved them from their brooder box to their section of the chicken house.  I opened their door to their own small outside pen, but it will be a while before they get up the guts to go outside.  Now, the 2 older ones have their space and the young ones have theirs.  Then I had coffee and got dressed.

That's all I'm going to do today.  My back isn't any worse from all yesterday's hard work but I'm still slam tuckered.  I imagine all I'll be doing is walking from the lawn chair by the chicken house, to the one by the garden, to the chair in front of the computer.  NO PHYSICAL LABOR for me today!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...60>>>>>72 today....sunny...

...some putzing this morning after I have my cereal...I disassembled one of the rockery hardscapes and reassembled it yesterday and this morning I'm going to get out the Dremel and clean up some of the glue extrusions...

...pay a couple bills...

...then some card playing this afternoon...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon folks. It's been an interesting 36 hours since I reported how great I was feeling. Well by back/hip started acting up Tuesday evening and I haven't been able to move around much since.  huh

Initially it felt like my hip was bothering me but that was just the part of my side that my back decided to attack. Not much sleep since Tuesday but I did just finish a nap. BTW the coffee was great.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 09, 2020, 12:42:28 PM
Good afternoon folks. It's been an interesting 36 hours since I reported how great I was feeling. Well by back/hip started acting up Tuesday evening and I haven't been able to move around much since.  huh

Initially it felt like my hip was bothering me but that was just the part of my side that my back decided to attack. Not much sleep since Tuesday but I did just finish a nap. BTW the coffee was great.  huh
...DANG, man!...This is not good...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hope you sleep tonight Willie, and get that hip/back well rested and feeling better.
Barb

wsantia1

Thanks everyone for your well wishes. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.