• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 10:24:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 776
Total: 776

Cooler Saturday morning

Started by Mugwump, July 20, 2013, 07:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

mid 60's right now...coolest that it's been in over a week.....nice ;D ...80's later, but that's not bad, considering....

Looks like a putz day, some local towns are having their summer 'fest's'...so maybe we just go and look around a bit...??....always good chow at those events...MMMMmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

It is 77 right now. Only going to get to 85 today with rain. Not bad
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

PaulineMi

Its going down to 57 tonight.  Yippee!  We get to sleep with the windows open tonight.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Ah, back home now, we've been running.....I don't think that it's going to get that cool here tonight...low 60's maybe??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson