• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 08:08:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 394
Total: 394

Hi Lynn....

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2014, 11:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I thought that was you signing up.....wonderful....welcome to the board, relax, kick your shoes off and have fun.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LynnB

Thank you! I've been meaning to sign up here but January is a busy month at work for me. I'm happy to be here - glad to find a laid-back, drama-free group of fishy folks.

I have 3 Angel tanks, one Barb tank, one community (mostly Platies) tank, one Cherry Shrimp tank, and two QT tanks at the moment. My husband thinks I am insane, but he tolerates the buckets, etc. I hope to have some pictures to post soon. I got a new camera for Christmas and now just have to figure out how to get the pix from the camera to the computer.

Mugwump

Quote from: LynnB on January 07, 2014, 11:52:17 AM
Thank you! I've been meaning to sign up here but January is a busy month at work for me. I'm happy to be here - glad to find a laid-back, drama-free group of fishy folks.

I have 3 Angel tanks, one Barb tank, one community (mostly Platies) tank, one Cherry Shrimp tank, and two QT tanks at the moment. My husband thinks I am insane, but he tolerates the buckets, etc. I hope to have some pictures to post soon. I got a new camera for Christmas and now just have to figure out how to get the pix from the camera to the computer.

There's a few real good camera folks on the forum....they'll chime in and help you I'm sure....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Welcome Lynn.  Your description of your husband sounds very similar to mine.  ;)

The way I get pix on the forum is
-connect camera to computer, load pix to computer
-set up an account on Photobucket and upload selected pix from your computer to Photobucket
-put cursor on "IMG" line of photo....click and it will flash "copied"
-go to forum, press "CTRL" and "V" on your keyboard
-"IMG" line info will appear
-press "Preview" on your forum post...picture should appear in preview pane
-Post if you like it. 

HTH
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

Welcome to the forum Lynn. ;D
Scott

LynnB

Thanks for the tips! Should be easy enough. I'll try it this weekend.