• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 07:22:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 576
Total: 576

Monday coffee time

Started by Mugwump, December 15, 2014, 06:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....I need another cup because the coffee is 'boomba' good this morn'n.... ;D....balmy, rainy day before the real cold snaps beck in here.....maybe I should get dressed ???....nah, more coffee first...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Heading out to breakfast with our wives, then off to the Peninsula for the steelhead fishing. We've had rain...hope the rivers aren't too high to be safe. I'll see all you all back here in 4 days.

Thanks, Mugs, for the safety wish in the other thread.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 15, 2014, 10:08:45 AM
Heading out to breakfast with our wives, then off to the Peninsula for the steelhead fishing. We've had rain...hope the rivers aren't too high to be safe. I'll see all you all back here in 4 days.

Thanks, Mugs, for the safety wish in the other thread.

....don't forget the thermos of....?????  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson