• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 04:47:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 761
Total: 762

Hurray!!!

Started by LizStreithorst, January 05, 2015, 05:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

The ower of my lfs called and wants 30 smalls and 10 mediums.  Thank God.  I was going to have to kill these fish and I really didn't want to.  I told him that my smalls are close to mediums and that he can have them at the small price, and that my meduims are now larges and he can have them for the medium price.  He reminded of me of the wholesaler.  I'd forgotten about him.  I bet he'll take the rest of my smalls.  That would free up a 120!!!!!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 05, 2015, 05:35:11 PM
The ower of my lfs called and wants 30 smalls and 10 mediums.  Thank God.  I was going to have to kill these fish and I really didn't want to.  I told him that my smalls are close to mediums and that he can have them at the small price, and that my meduims are now larges and he can have them for the medium price.  He reminded of me of the wholesaler.  I'd forgotten about him.  I bet he'll take the rest of my smalls.  That would free up a 120!!!!!

The joys of a fish keeper.............tank space !!!!!!!! Yahoo.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 05, 2015, 05:35:11 PM
You put it out there and...Boomba...BadaBing...it come back to you! Way to go Liz. (Sorry to steal your phrase, Mugs, but just couldn't resist!)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron