• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 04:58:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 162
Total: 162

Concrete pouring...

Started by Ron Sower, April 11, 2017, 11:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...Wow...Lucy and I have been talking about getting concrete poured between the house pad and the carport on our second lot....so the other night when we had our cookout and about 30+friends and acquaintances here, I was talking with 2 new acquaintances and one of the fellas was talking about doing something similar...we were lamenting the fact that we, both being new in the area, didn't know who we could call in to do the concrete work for us....

...the other acquaintance then said, "Well, I'll just bring my concrete tools back from Washington on my trip back next month"...we looked at him and said, "Are you serious?"...He said, "Sure, I'm a contractor and we'll just rent the equipment we need to dig out the spaces and order in the amount we need for the 2 projects and knock them out together."...

...WOW!.... It turns out he flies back and forth to WA between jobs and loves it here!....We'll be planning to do it sometime around the 13th of May when I come back from WA after granddaughter's softball senior night....(I'll go back up there from graduation in June 9th...Lucy's going to stay the 6 weeks)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...good neighbors... |^|...heck that sounds like a multi case of beer job... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

the magic wand strikes again ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 12, 2017, 06:21:17 AM
...good neighbors... |^|...heck that sounds like a multi case of beer job... huh

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 12, 2017, 07:23:55 AM

...that was discussed...!!  |^| |^| mim mim

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 12, 2017, 07:23:55 AM

the magic wand strikes again ;D

...that crossed my mind while I was typing that..! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron