• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 09:44:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,344
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 751
Total: 751

Monday's coffee...

Started by Mugwump, May 04, 2015, 06:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and it is really good....MMmmmmm   looks like we're in for a week of rain.....it'll be a good week to catch up on some reading  ;D  ...the down side?? We'll need a herd of goats to help cut the grass.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

No rain here. Well not in the forecast. ??? Temps going to be low to mid 80s all week. Time to get take out the shorts. ;D ;D ;D Coffee is great. Sage sausage and eggs for breakfast. ;D Now I'm good to go. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 04, 2015, 06:27:54 AM
No rain here. Well not in the forecast. ??? Temps going to be low to mid 80s all week. Time to get take out the shorts. ;D ;D ;D Coffee is great. Sage sausage and eggs for breakfast. ;D Now I'm good to go. ;D ;D ;D

It's headed your way Willie..... ;D   We've only had one day about 80, and that's ok.....mid 70's is perfect... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 04, 2015, 06:35:24 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on May 04, 2015, 06:27:54 AM

It's headed your way Willie..... ;D   We've only had one day about 80, and that's ok.....mid 70's is perfect... ;D

Only a shower tomorrow evening. The rest of that stuff is supposed go go north of Philly. ;D At least that's what they are saying here. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

We've had thunder and lightning and heavy rains overnight into early morning. Quiet now but more is on the way. The trees love this weather...the ones that were still showing only buds have all popped little leaves overnight.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on May 04, 2015, 07:21:59 AM
We've had thunder and lightning and heavy rains overnight into early morning. Quiet now but more is on the way. The trees love this weather...the ones that were still showing only buds have all popped little leaves overnight.

Yes. pretty much the same here too.....rain/boomers/wind.....but the trees are popping... ;D...
Jon

LizStreithorst

We had the rain all week last week.  This week will be absolutely beautiful.  Not to hot during the day, not too chilly at night.

Took fish to the LFS today and was able to move fish around.  I consolidated my medium unturned HB's into a 120, moved around 25 turned HB's  from a 40 cube to a 75, and I have a 40 open to select the best of my juvie Discus to.
Always move forward. Never look back.