• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 10:34:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 761
Total: 763

we are home.....

Started by Mugwump, August 08, 2014, 06:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...over 60 miles today....where did we go ?....LOL...where didn't we go would be easier... ;D...but we did score some fresh sweet corn  ;D....and a Pizza on the way home... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

LOL... :D :D :D :D

Finally got home tonight too.  I had another full day today. This afternoon I picked up a buddy who went with me to pick up Ducky, the Interstate was a solid parking lot. People start leaving Seattle around noon every friday to escape town for the seekend. So I took a parallel non-interstate road thinking I new how to get there. OOPS! Thought wrong! Got twisted and we saw some of Tacoma my buddy had never seen. So of course when we grabbed him, his wife, and another couple to go to Dickey's BBQ he had to throw me under the bus and let everybody know how interesting my wrong turns made the trip.

Heck fire...! All I did was do a free tour for him..!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

LOL....that's what are friends for....LOL  I like those little adventures because occasionally you run across some truly neat things... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Yup! And one was a different way to get there!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 09, 2014, 08:53:29 AM
Yup! And one was a different way to get there!!!

...yeppers, new short cuts......great ;D
Jon