• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 01:25:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 756
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 742
Total: 742

Memorial Day....

Started by Mugwump, May 26, 2014, 06:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....I put the flag out, now it's coffee time.....coffee is most excellent this morning.... ;D  looks to be a hot muggy day with storms moving in later.....putz'n in the fish room for a while this morn'n...then chilling....something on the grill later...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Our flag is flying proudly, I am grilling too, for Bill, my mom and me.   Brick chicken.  Ever heard of it?  First time to try it.  Have a nice day everyone,
Barb

PaulineMi

Our flag is out, the boat's in the lake and we'll be grilling later today.  It's abeautiful morning too.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Finishing up the water softener project.  Major tidy up of the fish room later.  Wife's not up to a cook out, probably just spend a quiet evening watching some TV.

Dennis

EdKaz

Flag out......lawn chair planted under a tree.....son gonna man the grill...........going to be a good day

Mugwump

Water changes done...moved some 'keepers' to a 55 for pair off....watched the mutiny for a bit.. ;D....then killed some snails LOL...now it's relax and enjoy the day.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

We'll be grilling soon.  I spent most of the day straightening out the fish room.  One project which took too much time (and killed my back) was cleaning lime/calcium deposits off a 29 and power head that's used for aging water. The vinegar I put in it yesterday helped make it less difficult though.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on May 26, 2014, 03:09:15 PM
We'll be grilling soon.  I spent most of the day straightening out the fish room.  One project which took too much time (and killed my back) was cleaning lime/calcium deposits off a 29 and power head that's used for aging water. The vinegar I put in it yesterday helped make it less difficult though.

next time, try a paste made from baking soda and peroxide.......it works well on stubborn cookie sheets to....one of sisters told me about it....we'll be doing it too.... ;D...just spread it on with a couple finger tips, let it work, then clean 'er up....
Jon