• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 06:12:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 749
Total: 750

Humping along this Wednesday

Started by Ron Sower, November 08, 2023, 09:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Happy hump day Muggers!

Another sunny day starting with a temp of 59 and expecting it to get to 76 later. Two days of this and then back into the 80s. Loving the sunshine.

I worked bingo last night and had a lot of fun. I verified the winning cards. Great bunch of ppl there every Tuesday during the season. Lots of times when I take the winner the money I'll ask "can I be your newest best friend?" or "can I have a loan?" or "want me to hold your money for you?" It gets a chuckle or two😁 And so far I've not gotten any slaps or money from anyone 🤣🤣🤣 Last night a lady won for the first time after 2.5 years of playing almost every Tuesday during season.

Looks like I have a good day ahead. Cardio rehab at 10:30 and meet with a dietician at 1:45. I hope the dietician can help us with things that Lucy loves to eat, like steaks and burgers. We've eaten so much chicken in the last 3 months that we sit on the edge of the bed at night and pluck feathers off our backs! 🤣🤣🤣. I happen to love chicken though, so I don't mind growing feathers.😁

A couple ppl coming tonight to get plants or shrimp. They're always fun for a visit. I really need to spend sometime in the fish room. I need to wipe down a lot of tanks. And it's time for water changes.

Have a good day, Muggers!

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is a bit chillier this morning with the wakeup temp at 42 degrees and going up to a high of 57F this afternoon. At least the sun will be out most of the day.

My company is still napping so I decided to get my water changes done while she is sleeping. I am almost finished now.

As of this morning I have 16 tanks available for sale. I have a call into the club letting them know what I have available. They will have to get the tanks out of the basement because I can't do it without hurting myself.

If no one is willing to do that then I'll just hold on to them for a while. The largest tanks are 55G and the smallest are 20H's.

Wishing you all a great day and I'll check on you all later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Ron and Willie, just finished reading all i have missed here lately.  Ron, your chicken feathers made me laugh! Willie glad you are downsizing, that way you can concentrate on fewer tanks with less work and stress.  I am doing that the last few years myself.  I am having a tough time with some medical stuff lately, just trying to heal up.  I did have some fun today, visiting Bills relatives who live at the beach.  We all went on a boat ride/tour for 2 hrs.  Really beautiful weather and I so enjoyed it, 6 of us went.  Tomorrow is back to my more regular life, so busy with things I am obligated to do.   See you tomorrow,
Barb