• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 21, 2024, 05:00:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,359
  • Total Topics: 18,544
  • Online today: 782
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 728
Total: 728

WORLD?S OLDEST AQUARIUM FISH DIES

Started by BallAquatics, February 15, 2017, 11:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Mugwump

Shedd is a wonderful place to visit.....right on the lake front, and in very close proximity to the Adler Planetarium
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on February 15, 2017, 12:43:04 PM
.....right on the lake front, and in very close proximity to the Adler Planetarium

And the Field Museum too...  right across the street.  I almost took a tech job at the Field years ago.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 15, 2017, 12:53:07 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 15, 2017, 12:43:04 PM
.....right on the lake front, and in very close proximity to the Adler Planetarium

And the Field Museum too...  right across the street.  I almost took a tech job at the Field years ago.

Dennis

yup....and the Buckingham Fountain isn't too far north either.....Museum of Science and Industry is just south...and my favorite place, along with the Art Institute.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson