• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 10:23:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 760
Total: 760

going backwards<====

Started by Mugwump, November 25, 2016, 01:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..having coffee and cake.....dinner later.....well maybe cake then too.....MMMM huh.....a cake sandwich?......LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wallace

Busy digesting apple pie at the moment but a turkey sandwich is taking shape in my mind's eye, slathered with mayo and just the right amount of salt & pepper. Wheat bread is out, I figure sourdough since we don't have white bread.
Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on November 25, 2016, 02:28:29 PM
Busy digesting apple pie at the moment but a turkey sandwich is taking shape in my mind's eye, slathered with mayo and just the right amount of salt & pepper. Wheat bread is out, I figure sourdough since we don't have white bread.

...put some turkey dressing on that sandwich....put it on a plate, smother it with hot gravy...or nuke it....MMMMmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...geesh...i just finished off a chunk of leftover crock pot beef and i'm reading this and hungry again!!!! wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 25, 2016, 03:18:21 PM
...geesh...i just finished off a chunk of leftover crock pot beef and i'm reading this and hungry again!!!! wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf

....funny you say that.........me too, I'm hungry....Polish sausage and oven fries tonight....oh yeah, and more chocolate cake too  ;D
Jon

Mugwump

..cake is really good too  (again).... :P...
Jon