• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 05:24:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 524
Total: 524

Monday stuff....

Started by Mugwump, January 28, 2019, 05:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..still snowing and drifting.......plows are non-existent....... wfwf........schools closed?.....probably, because the rural roads gotta be pretty bad..... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..anybody want some of this...?.....LOL...look at Wednesday's high..... wfwf

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 28, 2019, 05:29:57 AM
..anybody want some of this...?.....LOL...look at Wednesday's high..... wfwf

Not me. Those temps remind me of 2014 when I left. That was my breaking point.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

LOL....don't blame you, Willie......this makes us want to move too.........too old for this crap.... wfwf
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

fishhead0103666

I'll trade one hour there for one hour here, I wanna make a snowman while freezing my snowballs off  |brr|
Dreaming of more catfish...

Mugwump

Quote from: fishhead0103666 on January 28, 2019, 01:22:46 PM
I'll trade one hour there for one hour here, I wanna make a snowman while freezing my snowballs off  |brr|

...LOL...and you would too.... :) |^| :)
Jon

Mugwump

,,,the snow has been mostly shoveled....#2 son came over with his big snow blower...pulled to start and snapped the pull cord off..... wfwf....oh well.... huh
Jon

Mugwump

..oh.....and it started snowing again.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL....'F' it !....... wfwf
Jon

fishhead0103666

Dreaming of more catfish...

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

....#2 got the snow blower going and did the driveway & walks....bless his heart.... |^|

...finally chill time.....tunes  huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...we had too many cooks in the kitchen at first...once we got 2 outa there we were rolling with the system making the lasagna for tomorrow night's dinner...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron