• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 01:33:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 580
Total: 580

Mana X pb Blue ghost pair

Started by Mugwump, August 24, 2013, 09:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

This is getting hilarious.....I have this pair in a divided 55 gal. with a pair of Koi which are 'Het' for pb on the other side. The Mana cross pair spawned, and they've been free swimming for about a day ....the Het Koi's have spawned on a slate leaning against the partition. The partition is solid plexiglass and has small holes drilled in a pattern for water flow. The Mana cross pair herded the fry into the upper, front corner of the tank, by the divider....yep....some got through the holes and were swimming around the slate of wigglers on the other side.....now the Het Koi pair are desperately trying to catch and spit them back on THEIR slate.....LOL.....meantime the parents are on the other side trying to lure them back though the tiny holes....both pairs are defending the same fry and it's quite a scene......sheesh, I need a warm up coffee and a stool.....this is way better than TV....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D .....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

That's funny, I bet the mana x pb blue ghost pair is going nuts tryin to get there fry back.
Scott

Mugwump

Yes, it's interesting to watch them both argue over the fry.... ;D...vid will be up shortly...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Part 2......it takes a village to raise your fry.... ;D

Jon

b125killer

That's neat to watch. with 4 parent fish some fry should make it.
Scott