• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 01:29:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 564
Total: 564

Pinoy Leopards

Started by Mugwump, August 21, 2013, 05:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I can definitely see the Pinoy Leopards in this batch, as well as, pb Leopards, pb Smokey's etc...really looks to be an interesting pairing, and results....there should be Pinoy Leopard ghosts too....I don't see any Pariaba yet, but they're young and small yet....hoping the pb Smokey had a stripeless  ;D..then the spawn could get really interesting ;D

from these:
http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com/index.php?topic=1501.0
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Leopards have a Zebra and a Smokey......here's Ken's Pinoy Smokey Leopard pearl scale... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Villascityofangelfish

Jon, I see you're expanding your breeding program, lol, good for you ;D

Mugwump

Quote from: Villascityofangelfish on August 25, 2013, 07:23:05 AM
Jon, I see you're expanding your breeding program, lol, good for you ;D

Thanks Pete, LOL....that's the tip of the ice berg ;D....got things going all the time down there.. ;D
Jon

FancyFins

Very nice, great looking fish.