• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 06:53:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 568
Total: 568

Dantums here

Started by Mugwump, August 13, 2013, 09:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Here goes....not the best vid, but they're acclimated and doing very well, right out of the bag...awesome  ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Awesome is right!  Very nice angels.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

They are different....I'll get a closer look in the morn'n, when they've really settled in some more.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Okay, I, not being a professional angelfish expert, want to know what that beautiful strain is.  Hell, folks, until I got on this forum, I had no idea there were so many strains of this beautiful fish.  Aron has several that I've seen in his tanks, and I've had 2or3 different ones, but geez, there sure are a bunch of different ones out there!  Almost like guppies!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

P4Angels

Ron they are some special fish, but hard to raise there babies.  They cant see the food, but hell I need a challenge.  Just wish I had the cash to get them...
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Ron Sower

Yep, Aron, I know about that cash thing!  This has been a 5-week span between checks!

So do they have a name for that strain?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

These are albino Dantum angelfish. They were bred and named by Danziger Discus in Israel and brought into the States by David at Angelfish USA.  David said they are an F5 or F6 cross of an altum and scalare.

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)