• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 07:07:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 509
Total: 509

A New Spawn

Started by wsantia1, October 25, 2014, 06:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

After I get a package from Liz with some great looking youngsters (they sure did not look like they were shipped over two days. The water was crystal clear and they settled in right away) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D,  a dormant pair of mine (Smokey Paraiba x Koi (het pb)) decided that they needed to get down to business once again.

I was planning on using that tank that they are in. :o They were only in that tank because they were recovering from combat wounds caused by me consolidating tanks a few weeks back. ::)

Oh well, time for another plan. ???

Thanks for those nice looking little babies again Liz. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 25, 2014, 06:32:21 PM
After I get a package from Liz with some great looking youngsters (they sure did not look like they were shipped over two days. The water was crystal clear and they settled in right away) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D,  a dormant pair of mine (Smokey Paraiba x Koi (het pb)) decided that they needed to get down to business once again.

I was planning on using that tank that they are in. :o They were only in that tank because they were recovering from combat wounds caused by me consolidating tanks a few weeks back. ::)

That's great news....new arrivals and a spawn....more tanks, Willie...more tanks...time to get ready for the new place... ;D...you counting days yet???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 25, 2014, 06:35:34 PM

That's great news....new arrivals and a spawn....more tanks, Willie...more tanks...time to get ready for the new place... ;D...you counting days yet???

Yes, I'm counting.;D Pushing for Feb 12th closing. ;D ;D ;D  Around here there should be no problems getting more tanks lol.

One guy in the DC club I belong to was getting rid of a bunch of big ones for cheap with the stands but I had no place to store them. ??? I have 15 empty tanks in my garage now. ::) 8)
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 25, 2014, 06:43:26 PM

Yes, I'm counting.;D Pushing for Feb 12th closing. ;D ;D ;D  Around here there should be no problems getting more tanks lol.

One guy in the DC club I belong to was getting rid of a bunch of big ones for cheap with the stands but I had no place to store them. ??? I have 15 empty tanks in my garage now. ::) 8)

....Only 15 !!!!....geez Louise....you can a few of those biggun's in there.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 25, 2014, 07:03:59 PM

....Only 15 !!!!....geez Louise....you can a few of those biggun's in there.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That's enough empty tanks for now.  I've got a bunch of other stuff in there and I need to squeeze my car in there soon. ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 25, 2014, 07:08:14 PM

That's enough empty tanks for now.  I've got a bunch of other stuff in there and I need to squeeze my car in there soon. ;D

What???..you mean it actually snows out there??....who'd a thunk it??...LOL
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 25, 2014, 07:25:10 PM

Yes. lol. Just not everyday. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 25, 2014, 07:34:21 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 25, 2014, 07:25:10 PM

Yes. lol. Just not everyday. ;D ;D ;D

We'll work on that.....he he... ;D
Jon

b125killer

congrat on the spawn and new angels.
Scott

LizStreithorst

You're welcome, Willie.  You either are going to need to find room for more tanks or cull mercilessly if you won't move to mid Feb.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 27, 2014, 07:18:56 PM
You're welcome, Willie.  You either are going to need to find room for more tanks or cull mercilessly if you won't move to mid Feb.

lol.  I'm constantly working this out in my head.  There are other available tanks that might be pressed into action. Just working out where I am going to put them. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 27, 2014, 08:11:51 PM

lol.  I'm constantly working this out in my head.  There are other available tanks that might be pressed into action. Just working out where I am going to put them. ;D ;D ;D

LOL...fry tanks on the kitchen counter??....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 27, 2014, 08:13:30 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on October 27, 2014, 08:11:51 PM

LOL...fry tanks on the kitchen counter??....

I have done that in the past and it may be an option for the future.  Just got to watch the soap.  ;D 8)
Willie

Mugwump

Cinder blocks and a piece of thick plywood, or a couple of flat 2 X 6's.......boomba... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

My batch will be easy to cull.  If they don't turn by half dollar size cull them.  It's best, I think, to select for early turning, anyway. 
Always move forward. Never look back.