• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 12:34:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 592
Total: 592

Thursday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, November 22, 2018, 04:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....and indeed..very, very food coffee.....grab a cup..refill?....

...weather's the same....cold mornings with afternoon high's in the 30's  huh..

..off to #1's house for Thanksgiving dinner later...good food and good times.. |^|...#2 son's family will be there too.... :)

...more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2........grab a cup  |^|

..fish fed, me fed, load of wash started......the day begins..... :)....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Happy Thanksgiving. It is pretty cold and windy here with temps in the low 20s and wind speeds gusting over 30 MPH. The sun is out though.

My Thanksgiving dinner is all done so I will probably just lounge around in my pajamas, eat and watch football all day. If I get bored I've been invited next door for some dinner and wine. I won't need the dinner but the wine sure sounds good.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 22, 2018, 06:43:31 AM
Good morning all. Happy Thanksgiving. It is pretty cold and windy here with temps in the low 20s and wind speeds gusting over 30 MPH. The sun is out though.

My Thanksgiving dinner is all done so I will probably just lounge around in my pajamas, eat and watch football all day. If I get bored I've been invited next door for some dinner and wine. I won't need the dinner but the wine sure sounds good.

..I finally just got dressed....if we weren't going out I'd probably be wearing my loungers around all day too... huh..but it's time to begin getting ready for the drive up that way.

Jan's got the green bean casserole almost done....good stuff, my favorite too  :D

Mike will have the game(s) on....
Jon