• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 04:25:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 785
Total: 785

Bless the guy who...

Started by Mugwump, November 10, 2015, 06:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...invented the abrasive shower strap that you soap up scrub your back with......AAaaaaaahhhhh.....do the 'twist' and clean your back super good... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I don't know what that is.  I like the bath tub.  I bless the guy who invented "bath gloves".  They scrub you clean and make you feel so good!  I also bless whoever deiced to manufacture huge bath tubs and the folks who make the right size and shape faucet that I can rinse off under in cooler water.  (A guy I once knew told me that he'd never known anyone who enjoined a bath as much as I do.)

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/131528125080?ul_noapp=true&chn=ps&lpid=82

wet it, soap it, and then you just hook your thumbs through the loops and draw back and forth across your back.....AAaaahhhhh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I just bought one.  Not as good as having another human giving me a strong scrub on my back but better than no longer being able to reach all the places on my back with my hands.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 10, 2015, 08:07:52 PM
I just bought one.  Not as good as having another human giving me a strong scrub on my back but better than no longer being able to reach all the places on my back with my hands.

+1.....you'll love it..... |^|
Jon