• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 08:33:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,344
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 760
Total: 761

You know what I miss....??

Started by Mugwump, November 10, 2015, 08:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...when we lived in western NY, growing up...we had a nice sized yard full of huge maple trees....in the fall we'd rack all the leaves to the street, sometimes racking leaves onto big blankets and hauling them......make a big pile and jump into them over and over, even Mom would join in...LOL...

but then we'd get them in the street and burn them....the valley was full of the smell of folks burning their own leaves...a fragrant smell permeated the area......great times.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on November 10, 2015, 08:56:09 AM
...when we lived in western NY, growing up...we had a nice sized yard full of huge maple trees....in the fall we'd rack all the leaves to the street, sometimes racking leaves onto big blankets and hauling them......make a big pile and jump into them over and over, even Mom would join in...LOL...

but then we'd get them in the street and burn them....the valley was full of the smell of folks burning their own leaves...a fragrant smell permeated the area......great times.....

.....almost forgot.....I miss the fresh maple syrup too....MMMMmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

I miss the days when parents disciplined their kids and taught their kids respect.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

BallAquatics

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on November 10, 2015, 11:47:53 AM
I miss the days when parents disciplined their kids and taught their kids respect.

It use to be much easier to teach.....

https://youtu.be/KiIP_KDQmXs

Dennis

LizStreithorst

It always amazes me how the choice of words can turn a lie into the truth.  He wasn't lying.  All he did was get his dick sucked lollipopped and play with the woman with a cigar.  He was a dog, but he was a good dog.

LOL
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

UUHHHHHH, perhaps a bit more editing Liz?  Could be kids on here ya know.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Well, Barb....I reported the post to the boss man right after I posted it letting him know that he might want to change my wording.  If he wants to change it he will.  I rather like it as it is.

LizStreithorst

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

John Patakos

Bill was such a lucky fellow...lol

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 10, 2015, 04:04:06 PM
It always amazes me how the choice of words can turn a lie into the truth.  He wasn't lying.  All he did was get his  lollipopped and play with the woman with a cigar.  He was a dog, but he was a good dog.

He also was a liar. And pretty much after Newt came on board pretty much irrelevant.

LOL
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were