• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 02:35:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 49
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 36
Total: 36

Tuesday coffee yaking

Started by Mugwump, September 20, 2016, 05:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...very good coffee...MMMmm...very good....still not awake even tho Sassy brought me her tennis ball...I think I rolled it down the hall for her... huh  ...last I saw she was nosing it to Manny...trying yo get him to play too.....LOL...sure...right....but she trys... |^|

...lots of noise as a storm passed through early this morn'n around 2-3am..?...not sure...just rolled back over to sleep...

..some water changes on tap this morning, then a couple errands, then putz'n....NCIS season opener is on this evening...and 'Bull'....Michael W's new show..we're hoping for another good season ....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great today as is my tap water. Perfect day for water changes. Already walked the park and now I'll feed the fish before I am ready to start putzing in the fishroom. mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 20, 2016, 05:44:28 AM\.NCIS season opener is on this evening...and 'Bull'....Michael W's new show..we're hoping for another good season ....

Woohoo!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...cloudy today...81 right now and humidity is way high...41%...catching the edge weather from that hurricane coming up from Baja...

...coffee should be good as usual when Miss Lucy wakes up...don't want to start a brew now and wake her (I'm such a nice guy!...and a bit of a smartass!)

... yesterday I rearranged some stuff in the little shed on my lot next to the house so I could get a bunch of extra outdoor chairs stowed for awhile...

I think  today we'll go into town for provisions, get my AZ license plates, and just look around...don't know what else yet...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 20, 2016, 09:53:51 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 20, 2016, 05:44:28 AM\.NCIS season opener is on this evening...and 'Bull'....Michael W's new show..we're hoping for another good season ....

Woohoo!

+1.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...errands kinda done but still need to kick myself in the butt and get going with some other things that need doing......blah....feels like a 'screw it I'll do it later' type day...... wfwf
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 20, 2016, 10:42:11 AM
...errands kinda done but still need to lick myself in the butt and get going with some other things that need doing......blah....feels like a 'screw it I'll do it later' type day...... wfwf

That's what I felt like yesterday. Today I am revved up. Just waiting for my tanks to fill up before I hit the street. mim
Willie

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 20, 2016, 10:42:11 AMstill need to lick myself in the butt..
Will you post a pic of that?  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 20, 2016, 12:21:15 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on September 20, 2016, 12:19:57 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 20, 2016, 12:10:58 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on September 20, 2016, 11:52:50 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 20, 2016, 10:42:11 AMstill need to lick myself in the butt..

ok ok ok.....corrected now..... wfwf wfwf wfwf

I'm surprised I missed that. lol

oh joy................ huh

I still think it would be a funny photo/video....bet we could get it to go viral...!!! 2c2
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 20, 2016, 01:58:28 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 20, 2016, 12:21:15 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on September 20, 2016, 12:19:57 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 20, 2016, 12:10:58 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on September 20, 2016, 11:52:50 AM

ok ok ok.....corrected now..... wfwf wfwf wfwf

I'm surprised I missed that. lol

oh joy................ huh

I still think it would be a funny photo/video....bet we could get it to go viral...!!! 2c2

...naw...I'd probably get hit by a car while filming..... huh
Jon

Barb

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 20, 2016, 09:59:12 AM
...cloudy today...81 right now and humidity is way high...41%...catching the edge weather from that hurricane coming up from Baja...

...coffee should be good as usual when Miss Lucy wakes up...don't want to start a brew now and wake her (I'm such a nice guy!...and a bit of a smartass!)

... yesterday I rearranged some stuff in the little shed on my lot next to the house so I could get a bunch of extra outdoor chairs stowed for awhile...

I think  today we'll go into town for provisions, get my AZ license plates, and just look around...don't know what else yet...

Ron, congrats on the move, lots of work isn't it?  I know of what I speak.  Do you have any pics of your new place yet?  Would love to see it.  Thanks,
Barb

LizStreithorst

I need to get off my lazy arse and mow the front yard.  It was the thing I didn't mow yesterday because it was the least in need of mowing.  I'm still whupped from yesterday.  I've only walked 3,700 easy steps today.  Not acceptable.
Always move forward. Never look back.