• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 11:38:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 597
Total: 597

Tuesday coffee yak'n..

Started by Mugwump, June 21, 2016, 05:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..a nice cooler morn'n and very good coffee....MMmmm..

..playing bit of golf this morn'n...then some putz'n...maybe cutting the grass before tomorrow's expected rains.. huh

..somehow it feels like a lazy day?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 already ?....close  |^|..... perhaps a stronger pot will help... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. T-storms overnight so a little bit more humid today. More storms headed here from the mid-west but since they tend to break up when they go over the Allegheny mountains it's going to be hit or miss.

Putzing in the fishroom. I need to move some fish around. I want to put my Altums, including my one wild in the 150. I'm just trying to figure out where to put the current occupants of the 150. huh Decisions, decisions. wfwf wfwf wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...off to play some golf............later gang |^|
Jon

Mugwump

....only 80deg's out with 37% humidity.....pretty nice out there with the light cooling winds..... |^| ;D |^|

..oh, and...the coffee is very good.... 8)
Jon

wsantia1

We got hit with some T-Storms with more to come.  wfwf wfwf wfwf
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 21, 2016, 02:30:25 PM

I saw the radar...you're getting some 'beaut's'.....

How's Kobe feeling?...better I hope...........poor pup..
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 21, 2016, 02:53:31 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on June 21, 2016, 02:30:25 PM

I saw the radar...you're getting some 'beaut's'.....

How's Kobe feeling?...better I hope...........poor pup..

Kobe is doing much better, thanks. It is sunny out here right now. lol Southern Delaware & Cape May had tornado warnings.
Willie

LizStreithorst

Good to hear that Kobe is feeling better.  Did you have to go to the vet?  Hope not.
Always move forward. Never look back.