• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 09:56:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 584
Total: 584

Tuesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 05, 2016, 06:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...wonderful coffee this morning....MMMmmmm...very good..

Cold outside...about 16deg's headed for a balmy 30deg's....temps diving here soon....big time....

..just the usual fish room stuff on the agenda today....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is very good this morning but temps are down to 12 degrees here. That's the coldest it's been since last March. Warming up here toward the end of the week though (50s). |^| |^| |^|

Expecting a Koi spawn anytime now. I am going to have to pull it since this pair has decided they don't want to raise anymore. It may be time to split them. I have other prospects deserving of a chance. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 05, 2016, 06:48:54 AM
Coffee is very good this morning but temps are down to 12 degrees here. That's the coldest it's been since last March. Warming up here toward the end of the week though (50s). |^| |^| |^|

Expecting a Koi spawn anytime now. I am going to have to pull it since this pair has decided they don't want to raise anymore. It may be time to split them. I have other prospects deserving of a chance. huh

I'm afraid it'll be quite a while before we see the 50's again.....but pot #2 going, who cares...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's chilly here but we're supposed to climb into the 70's by the weekend. Then the bottom will fall out and we'll go to highs in the 30's ???

The carpenter who does what he says came by the shop today. He checked out the fence after I'd left for work.  He said that the fence is basicly in good shape which I suppose it is, but you wouldn't know at first glance.  He's got other jobs going but will send a man out early next week to get the job done ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.