• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 12:33:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 633
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 624
Total: 624

Tuesday coffee time..

Started by Mugwump, January 06, 2015, 06:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...The coffee's great, but outside not so great....cold and snowy with winds picking up and record lows tonight.....this morn'n it's clear the snow off the walks/driveway...then a water changes and moving fish around in the fish room....then get any quick trips to the store done.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 06, 2015, 06:14:01 AM
...The coffee's great, but outside not so great....cold and snowy with winds picking up and record lows tonight.....this morn'n it's clear the snow off the walks/driveway...then a water changes and moving fish around in the fish room....then get any quick trips to the store done.....

Well we finally got our first snow here in Northern Delaware. ??? It's 18 degrees with absolutely no wind right now. :o

I must admit the first snow is always pretty. 8) Now to get another cup of coffee and watch the maintenance crew do their work. ;D ;D ;D lol

BTW the dogs loves it. ::) I am glad that he did not take too long to do his business. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 06, 2015, 07:04:35 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 06, 2015, 06:14:01 AM

Well we finally got our first snow here in Northern Delaware. ??? It's 18 degrees with absolutely no wind right now. :o

I must admit the first snow is always pretty. 8) Now to get another cup of coffee and watch the maintenance crew do their work. ;D ;D ;D lol

BTW the dogs loves it. ::) I am glad that he did not take too long to do his business. ;D ;D ;D

Abby and Heidi like the snow too, but not the severe cold...quick trips to 'go' are their forte...LOL
The plows are now making a nice pile at the foot of the driveway.....sweet, ya just freak'n sweet....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

It's 6 degrees here with the weather report showing today as frigid with blowing snow. The snow crunches when walked on and it hurts Fritz's feet when it gets between his toes. Brrrrrrrrr.........
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Walks and driveway are cleared now.....just relaxing for a bit now....coffee's wonderful  ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Gonna be in the 50's here thru Sat. 40's on Sunday, then back in the 50's. Unseasonably warm. Lotsa rain. Flooding and mudslides taking out homes in outlying areas.

Yes the coffee is good and I have a great appreciation for our good fortune here at my place.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Amazing what a new spark plug can do for your snow blower  ;D ;D ;D ;D....cool beans  8)
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 06, 2015, 12:03:02 PM
Gonna be in the 50's here thru Sat. 40's on Sunday, then back in the 50's. Unseasonably warm. Lotsa rain. Flooding and mudslides taking out homes in outlying areas.

Yes the coffee is good and I have a great appreciation for our good fortune here at my place.

I just saw the disasters in Washington as a result of the floods and mudslides on the news. Very sad.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

What was a nice picturesque scene this morning is now one big slushy mess. ??? :o ::) When the traffic finally stops tonight is will be a frozen slushy mess. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

It seems the weather is goofy everywhere ...??....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: PaulineMi on January 06, 2015, 05:37:11 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on January 06, 2015, 12:03:02 PM

I just saw the disasters in Washington as a result of the floods and mudslides on the news. Very sad.
There are a lot of mudslides out here. The ocean is also eating away at land. Recently a home that used to be about a mile or so from the water's edge 10-15 years ago was undermined by wave and plummeted to the beach. Ironically, the name of the beach is Washaway Beach. Ironically and aptly named, I'd say.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron