• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 06:06:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 57
Total: 57

Brand new great grandson

Started by JR, February 25, 2014, 07:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

Nikki my youngest just called and said I am a new great grand dad. Jesse James Haddix was born at 7;59 pm Today.  My grand daughter Tasha is doing great. Can't wait to see him tomorrow.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

BallAquatics

Mugwump

Boomba!!!!...Congrat's JR...... another one to spoil, ain't it great? ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

Scott

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

Congrats!  Pics as soon as you can, please.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

You are a fortunate man for sure!
Barb

JR

JR

JR

Me and Jesse James Love the little ones

Mugwump

Handsome little guy, isn't he ? ;D...and grinning already.....super!..thanks for the pic..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Beautiful pics, grand dad.  I like the second one where you are looking at him with such love. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

JR

Thank you Jon and Liz. My grand babies are my whole life I just love them so much. I am a very lucky man. Out of my five Babies they have gave me 14 very healthy grand babies and now the 14 Grand babies have gave me 4 very healthy Great grand babies. Heck if I am lucky I may be able to see some Great Great grand babies

Ron Sower

JR, congratulations! This is what makes getting old worth it....right?
I believe the first photo you posted is the FIRST one I've ever seen of a newborn with what appears to be a smile!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron