• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 02:39:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 557
Total: 557

Tuesday coffee ..

Started by Mugwump, December 26, 2017, 05:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...great coffee this morn'n....very,very good.... |^|

...it's cold out there, currently at -3 below zero.....high today....maybe 10degs  huh.....so we won't be going out much at all......nope... wfwf

..I do need to go feed Kasey's fish tho.....and that will be about it....

brb...need more coffee  |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.......MMMMmmmm...grab a cup
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Pretty nippy here too.   |brr| |brr| |brr|

Need to visit a client in the AM tomorrow....  forecast is calling for 0 in the morning.  After that it's staying toasty inside.

Dennis

Mugwump

...it'll be the same here tomorrow too....or colder.... wfwf

I think we'll pop in a meat loaf today......potatoes, onions, and tomatoes around it......the smell of it cooking will make us forget the cold out there... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

..just started the Tahoe......damn it's cold out there....bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... -4 below now....thankfully light winds.... |^|
Jon

waterboy

It is -3 degrees out now.  Need to do the weekly grocery shopping, then water changes, then just relax.  Too cold too do much outside but the bird feeders need filling.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

...I'm not even going to post temps here...you guys would just be envious!!! 8) 8) 8)...but they ain't to bad :P :P :P...

...gotta get a toaster for one of the rentals and Lucy wants to pick up some Christmas bargains if there are any left at WallyWorld...

...then maybe a couple fix-it projects outside...in the nice warm sunshine...oops...I forgot...I really wasn't going to mention anything about the temps here today....!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 26, 2017, 11:35:04 AM
...I'm not even going to post temps here...you guys would just be envious!!! 8) 8) 8)...but they ain't to bad :P :P :P...

...gotta get a toaster for one of the rentals and Lucy wants to pick up some Christmas bargains if there are any left at WallyWorld...

...then maybe a couple fix-it projects outside...in the nice warm sunshine...oops...I forgot...I really wasn't going to mention anything about the temps here today....!!!

.... ;)
Jon

waterboy

Perfectly alright.  We like to hear about warm weather this time of year.  I went into Sierra Vista airport one January and there was snow on the ground, so you might get some cool weather yet.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

Quote from: waterboy on December 26, 2017, 01:57:56 PM

Perfectly alright.  We like to hear about warm weather this time of year.  I went into Sierra Vista airport one January and there was snow on the ground, so you might get some cool weather yet.
...well, it did stay in the 50s for a couple days last week...does that count as cold...it was for me...! |brr|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron