• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 06:17:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 568
Total: 569

Tuesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, August 01, 2017, 06:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the coffee is great this morn'n...... |^|

...mid 60's now and highs in the upper 70's...and yup....the rain returns for several days, or so.......but that's ok  ;)

..nothing planned for today as yet......might mow?.....then putz around some  huh

..first thing tho...........more coffee !!!  8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is very good this morning. it's very nice out right now but temp will get into the high 80s with plenty of sunshine. If the humidity stays the way it is right now we will be in for a fine day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2...and a fine pot of coffee it is....... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

In a record breaking heat wave today and tomorrow with excessive heat warnings. Its supposed to be 117 tomorrow in Happy Camp but just 108 here. In 20 years it has never gotten above 102 here.

I plan to go over to the coast on Thursday morning and do some fishing, where temps are in the 60s.
Dan

Ron Sower

...woke up to rain at 6 this morning....drifted back to sleep in and out until I smelled Lucy's coffee at 8...still staying off of it  :( and no serious gastrointestinal issues so far... ;)

...going to help Lucy draw out some large flamingo templates out of corrugated board...we'll use them to cut out wooden ones for the Spring Fling decorations...The theme is Polynesian Dreams and I tell her that flamingos aren't Polynesian, but South and Central American....and Florida!...doesn't matter to her...she's got her mind set! wfwf wfwf wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 01, 2017, 11:22:07 AM
...woke up to rain at 6 this morning....drifted back to sleep in and out until I smelled Lucy's coffee at 8...still staying off of it  :( and no serious gastrointestinal issues so far... ;)

...going to help Lucy draw out some large flamingo templates out of corrugated board...we'll use them to cut out wooden ones for the Spring Fling decorations...The theme is Polynesian Dreams and I tell her that flamingos aren't Polynesian, but South and Central American....and Florida!...doesn't matter to her...she's got her mind set! wfwf wfwf wfwf

......time to get those tiki torches and shirts out...... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 01, 2017, 11:34:34 AM

Chuckle...Lucy's been working on gathering stuff all summer so far...a bit of a contentious bone for me because it seems to collect on our carport and patio and I don't like the looks of it...but as I was going to say before my tiny rant, we DO have some Tiki torches already... and they are stored in my shed...not her craft shack I had built for her...oops another tiny rant! :D

..and as for the shirts...that's what I wear most of the time...! |^|  they help me keep my continuous and perky jolly mood day in and day out!!! :D :D :D :D

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 01, 2017, 12:31:04 PM

Chuckle...Lucy's been working on gathering stuff all summer so far...a bit of a contentious bone for me because it seems to collect on our carport and patio and I don't like the looks of it...but as I was going to say before my tiny rant, we DO have some Tiki torches already... and they are stored in my shed...not her craft shack I had built for her...oops another tiny rant! :D

..and as for the shirts...that's what I wear most of the time...! |^|  they help me keep my continuous and perky jolly mood day in and day out!!! :D :D :D :D

.....oh for sure........... ;)
Jon

LizStreithorst

I didn't want to go to work today after having nothing much productive since Saturday afternoon.  An object at rest tends to stay at rest is true even when the "object" is a human being.  I only take 5 dogs a day now that I have the excuse of being old.  Still, 5 is enough to bring in a good bit of money and gets me off my lazy ass and gives me the energy to do more. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Ron dear, You can't rant worth shit.  This situation between you and Miss Lucy requires a sit down talk between the two of you.  You like things tidy and she doesn't care about tidy.  A first rant has to be stronger and more serious.  There is no such thing as a little bitty rant.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 01, 2017, 08:59:53 PM

Ron dear, You can't rant worth shit.  This situation between you and Miss Lucy requires a sit down talk between the two of you.  You like things tidy and she doesn't care about tidy.  A first rant has to be stronger and more serious.  There is no such thing as a little bitty rant.
Oh hell... she rants a lot and very strongly, too!...She usually out-rants me...I'm a wuss.... wfwf :D :D :D wfwf

...oh...and she may have some validity in not using her shed right now...no electricity in it yet and it's HOT in there....!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron