• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 09:01:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 42
Total: 42

Tuesday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, June 06, 2017, 06:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....great coffee...MMMmmm   very very good.... |^|

A cool 53 deg's now, and mid 70's for today's expected high......no rain  huh

...just putz'n today...might cut the grass later tho.... huh....

more coffee now....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee here this morning. Lousy sleep last night though. Did my water changes last night so I can probably get a nap in later.

It rained to the north and south of us but the heavy rain missed us by a couple of blocks at most. Clear skies and cooler temps the rest of the way.

Need to get my car re-inspected today. Failed emissions and temporary registration expires on Friday. Got the work done so should have no problems.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 06, 2017, 06:54:36 AM
Need to get my car re-inspected today. Failed emissions and temporary registration expires on Friday.

Oh man, what a PITA.  We used to do that here in Ohio, but the EPA determined it didn't have any positive effect so they did away with the program.

Sunny and cooler here as well.  Highs to be in the mid 70's, still wonderful weather in my opinion.   ;D ;D ;D

My coffee consumption is down by about 66% since having the cancer treatments.  Only drink about 1 pot a day and make up the rest with water or 'real' juice.

Enjoy your day folks!!!

Dennis

Tony44

Cool this morn clear sky's great weather cool nights and mornings and a warm afternoon. Yea those EPA on cars suck every two years.starting when your car is 4 yrs old.
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Mugwump

..Pot #2 about gone........morn'n routine is done.....just finishing up my Wheaties.. |^|.....Manny just tore through the house bouncing off the furniture.... and Sassy.....LOL..he's in full demon mode...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 06, 2017, 07:10:12 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on June 06, 2017, 06:54:36 AM
Need to get my car re-inspected today. Failed emissions and temporary registration expires on Friday.

Oh man, what a PITA.  We used to do that here in Ohio, but the EPA determined it didn't have any positive effect so they did away with the program.

Dennis

You are right about the PITA. I wish the EPA would do that in Wisconsin, I have to take mine in this week.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

...nice day out....and so far I haven't done much....LOL.....gotta love retirement... 8)
Jon

LizStreithorst

It rained buckets last night.  I had 6 small dogs trembling and panting in bed.  When lightning struck somewhere very close, two large dogs who don't like sleeping in the bed climbed up.  They were panting in my face and pawing me as if asking me to make it stop. 

It quit raining around 6:30.  the sun actually came out for a bit around 7.  By the time I left for work at 8:30 the water had receded and the road was clear.  I was surprised that I had any dogs at all, but I had 1 clip and 3 bath/brush-outs.  Plus I bathed my Cha Cha and Chole.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

It's raining hard again but not as hard as last night.  It's supposed to finally pass through tonight and we're supposed to have 5 straight days of sunny weather.  5 whole days!!!!!

On the bright side I have only had to turn on my AC a couple of times this season.  (Admittedly, I'm especially tolerant of heat and humidity)  But for June, this is impressive.  By this time of year I'm generally all closed in and breathing fake air from the AC.  It's not that it's bad air, it just doesn't smell as good as outside air.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....we have the AC on here too some days....but with this cooler spring, we flip it off if we get cooler evenings, and nights.... |^|.....
Jon